[DCRM-L] binder and binding designer

David Richtmyer david.richtmyer at bc.edu
Tue Dec 20 07:32:15 MST 2016

If both terms can be correctly used for a single individual; I'd use both
(and have done so myself with other relator terms). I don't see any reason
to limit yourself to just one term, unless your ILS cannot handle having
more than one relator code in its public interface. If that is the case, I
think I'd use "binder" alone.

David

David Richtmyer
Rare Books Cataloger & Jesuitica Librarian
Burns Library, Boston College
140 Commonwealth Avenue
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467-3801
617-552-0543