[DCRM-L] binder and binding designer

Will Evans evans at bostonathenaeum.org
Tue Dec 20 07:41:40 MST 2016

I’ve used both. It hadn’t occurred to me not to do so, if  I have been sure
that the person is responsible for both tasks.

Will Evans

National Endowment for the Humanities

Chief Librarian in Charge of Technical Services

Library of the Boston Athenaeum

10 1/2 Beacon Street

Boston, MA   02108

Tel:  617-227-0270 ext. 243