[DCRM-L] Indelible archival ink stamp pads?

Ryan Hildebrand rhilde at uoregon.edu
Thu Feb 4 14:14:09 MST 2016

I am seeking recommendations of indelible archival ink stamp pads for property stamping of books. There are a number of products on the market which purport to meet my needs, but I'd like to hear what others are doing. I am aware of the ink available from LC and other sources that is to be used with a wooden stamp pad, but would like to know of easier alternatives.

Thanks,
Ryan

Ryan Hildebrand
Authorities & Special Collections Cataloging Librarian
University of Oregon Libraries
1299 University of Oregon
Eugene OR 97403-1299
(541) 346-1844