[DCRM-L] Indelible archival ink stamp pads?

Thu Feb 18 09:06:12 MST 2016

Everyone I've talked to uses LC ink with a balsa wood stamp pad.

Deborah J. Leslie, M.A., M.L.S. | Senior Cataloger, Folger Shakespeare Library | djleslie at folger.edu | 202.675-0369 | 201 East Capitol St., SE, Washington, DC 20003 | www. folger.edu | orcid.org/0000-0001-5848-5467

From: dcrm-l-bounces at lib.byu.edu [mailto:dcrm-l-bounces at lib.byu.edu] On Behalf Of Ryan Hildebrand
Sent: Thursday, 04 February 2016 16:14
To: DCRM Users' Group; 'EXLIBRIS-L at LIST.INDIANA.EDU'
Subject: [DCRM-L] Indelible archival ink stamp pads?

I am seeking recommendations of indelible archival ink stamp pads for property stamping of books. There are a number of products on the market which purport to meet my needs, but I'd like to hear what others are doing. I am aware of the ink available from LC and other sources that is to be used with a wooden stamp pad, but would like to know of easier alternatives.

Thanks,
Ryan

Ryan Hildebrand
Authorities & Special Collections Cataloging Librarian
University of Oregon Libraries
1299 University of Oregon
Eugene OR 97403-1299
(541) 346-1844