[DCRM-L] double plates vs. folded plate

Noble, Richard richard_noble at brown.edu
Mon Jun 6 14:09:28 MDT 2016

I'd think that "folded" is the way to go. It's clearly not intended to be
bound into the gutter, which render this matter unusable; and "folded"
allows for the differences that there might well be in different bindings,
since one could attach these leaves at one edge, to be folded in.

That's the problem with "double" vs. "folded"--different descriptions from
item-level differences, which one always wants to avoid if possible.

BROWN UNIVERSITY  ::  PROVIDENCE, R.I. 02912  ::  401-863-1187
<Richard_Noble at Br <RICHARD_NOBLE at BROWN.EDU>own.edu>