[DCRM-L] double plates vs. folded plate

Will Evans evans at bostonathenaeum.org
Mon Jun 6 13:01:16 MDT 2016

Deborah I’ve attached a few examples of the first situation (can we send
attachments via DCRM-L?,) which I hope are illustrative. The images cover
the entire side of a sheet or leaf (verso is blank,) and they are attached
to a binding stub at the center.

Prior to the lengthy thread of a few months back, I’m afraid I’ve always
counted this as 1 folded leaf of plates.

I’ll have to hunt around for an example of the second situation.

Best,

Will