[DCRM-L] German inflation stamps

Cawelti, Andrea cawelti at fas.harvard.edu
Fri Mar 11 21:03:14 MST 2016

Dear Collective Wisdom, I have been running across some German inflation stamps in my current collection, "Teuerungszuschlag 400%" and the like.  I suspect that these stamps might be of interest to some; how have others been identifying this evidence in their cataloging?  I don't see anything resembling a genre term, but might be overlooking something out of ignorance.  Other than using consistent language in holdings notes, does anyone have suggestions for how best to bring out this kind of evidence?  Is there a particular name for this kind of stamp?
grateful thanks for guidence, andrea
 --
Andrea Cawelti
Ward Music Cataloger