[DCRM-L] Unrecognized variant?

Barbara Tysinger btysingr at email.unc.edu
Tue Mar 22 14:47:16 MDT 2016

Thanks!
Borrowing Richard's phrasing, how does this look?

300   x, 440 pages : ǂb illustrations ; ǂc 26 cm
500   This record represents 2 issues of this edition, distinguished by
a variation in the pagination of the preface. In the variant the preface
is set in a smaller typeface, printed on 6 (vi) pages.

Barbara