[DCRM-L] What Belongs in a Master Record?

Gemberling, Ted P tgemberl at uab.edu
Thu Oct 27 10:52:20 MDT 2016

I’m not sure what that’s about. I know some people want to eliminate the 240 in favor of the 700 $t because the 700 is often more controllable. Maybe the cataloger wanted to “cover both bases,” as the saying goes. I’ve seen debates about 700 vs. 240 on the PCC list and wasn’t sure what to think about the issue.

I agree with Deborah on removing copy-specific information.

Ted Gemberling
UAB Lister Hill Library