[DCRM-L] Two publications bound together

dawn.grattino dawn.grattino at cpl.org
Thu Sep 8 07:39:49 MDT 2016

Bibframe was supposed to make FRBR work. In 2015 I went to a workshop where someone (I forget who) from Library of Congress said the go-live date for Bibframe was between 5 years and never.

Anyway, we don't even catalog works. We catalog manifestations of expressions.

Dawn Grattino
Senior Catalog Librarian
Cleveland Public Library
Catalog Dept.