[DCRM-L] Watermarks on full-sheet paper?

JOHN LANCASTER jjlancaster at me.com
Thu Aug 31 17:01:44 MDT 2017

What's the book?  Is it in ESTC?  Sheets may have one, two, or more watermarks.  If each leaf of a book is a full sheet, the direction of the chain lines would depend on which way the sheet was oriented, and whether it was made in a single or double mould.  Which way are the watermarks oriented?

John Lancaster