[DCRM-L] Advice requested for Rare Book Cataloging preparation

Robert Steele rosteele at law.gwu.edu
Tue May 9 06:45:40 MDT 2017

Debora:

I was thinking along the same lines as Mark. Basically: arrange
pre-instruction to bring novices up to a reasonable level. I don't think
it's fair to mix catalogers and non-catalogers in the same class, for
either group.

Maybe a new RBS course could be developed ("Basic Rare Book Cataloging for
Non-Catalogers")?

Bob Steele