[DCRM-L] is there such a thing as a 13cm folio?

Noble, Richard richard_noble at brown.edu
Mon May 15 15:39:53 MDT 2017

The second part looks like half-sheet 12mo in 4s and 2s (Scots influenced
by the French), so I suppose the rest is 12mo in 2s. I don't think the
first part is folio (printed 2-up on a little table press??)--just set up
that way, probably also as work-and-turn half sheets, perhaps to facilitate
interleaving? The ECCO images are of little help, though there does seem to
be a signature A at the foot of the page that follows the title page in
that presentation.

BROWN UNIVERSITY  ::  PROVIDENCE, R.I. 02912  ::  401-863-1187
<Richard_Noble at Br <RICHARD_NOBLE at BROWN.EDU>own.edu>

On Mon, May 15, 2017 at 4:31 PM, Schneider, Nina <nschneider at humnet.ucla.edu