[DCRM-L] genre term needed

Ryan Hildebrand rhilde at uoregon.edu
Tue Nov 14 12:52:46 MST 2017

Hi Estelle,

The RBMS Provenance Evidence thesaurus has the terms Authors’ copies (Use for copies of an author's work known or thought to have been part of that author's personal library or used by that author, not simply presented or inscribed by the author) as well as Authors’ annotations (no scope note). Would these be helpful?

http://www.rbms.info/vocabularies/provenance/tr22.htm
http://www.rbms.info/vocabularies/provenance/tr6.htm

Best,
Ryan

Ryan Hildebrand
Authorities & Special Collections Cataloging Librarian
University of Oregon Libraries
1299 University of Oregon
Eugene OR 97403-1299
(541) 346-1844