[DCRM-L] German prayer book with no information

Myers, John myersj at union.edu
Thu Oct 5 12:34:40 MDT 2017

Is the German language record at OCLC #934864284 a possible candidate for
your volume?

   - The author matches.
   - The other title information in the 245 $b matches the "short title"
   rendered in the table of contents, which looks to be closer to the title
   proper anyway, since the 245 $a in the record is just the author's name and
   titles.
   - The pagination is [3] leaves, 291 pages, [3] leaves -- the last
   equating to 6 pages rather than 5 as you describe, but perhaps the last is
   blank.

The record is provided by the Gemeinsamen Bibliotheksverbundes, which
appears to be a German library collective. Here is a link into their union
catalog for their copy of the record:
https://gso.gbv.de/DB=2.1/SET=2/TTL=1/CMD?MATCFILTER=N&MATCSET=N&ACT0=&IKT0=&TRM0=&ACT3=*&IKT3=8183&ACT=SRCHA&IKT=12&SRT=YOP&TRM=729495574&TRM3=

There is a further link into the holding library's catalog. It's
non-lendable, but perhaps they can confirm the match from your PDFs, and
return a PDF of the missing preliminary pages.

(Sorry to be so late to the party.)

John Myers, Catalog & Metadata Librarian
Schaffer Library, Union College
Schenectady NY 12308

518-388-6623
myersj at union.edu