[DCRM-L] German prayer book with no information

dawn.grattino dawn.grattino at cpl.org
Tue Oct 31 07:31:40 MDT 2017

I finally completed the record for this book.

It is #1007343720 if anyone cares to look at it and suggest any corrections/additions I would be grateful.

I don't get to handle that many rare books so I never get enough practice!

Thanks to everyone who made suggestions.

Dawn Grattino
Senior Catalog Librarian
Cleveland Public Library
Catalog Dept.