[DCRM-L] CLC (abbreviated bibliography citation)

Karen Attar Karen.Attar at london.ac.uk
Mon Oct 30 13:21:48 MDT 2017

Dear Noah,

Try the Cathedral Libraries Catalogue:

The cathedral libraries catalogue : books printed before 1701 in the libraries of the Anglican cathedrals of England and Wales / by Margaret S. G. McLeod (née Hands) and others ; edited and completed by Karen I. James and David J. Shaw. Vol. 1, Books printed in the British Isles and British America and English books printed elsewhere (London: British Library, 1984)

The cathedral libraries catalogue. Vol. 2 Books printed on the continent of Europe, before 1701 in the libraries of the Anglican cathedrals of England and Wales / by David J. Shaw, editor-in-chief ... [et al.]. (London: British Library, 1998).

Best wishes,
Karen

Dr Karen Attar
Senate House Library, Univ. of London
Malet St
London
WC1E 7HU
020 7862 8472
http://research.sas.ac.uk/ies/fellow/516/dr-karen-attar/

The University of London is an exempt charity in England and Wales.