[DCRM-L] Signing statement in Connexion pt. 2

Noble, Richard richard_noble at brown.edu
Tue Sep 19 13:57:15 MDT 2017

Huh ... I produce these all the time, and I've never had any trouble with
'$' in Connexion. I assume you just keyed it directly into the record in
the usual way, shift-4; but did you cut and paste from some sort of working
document?

There are indeed no italics in Connexion; I usually state totals as e.g.
'[32 unnumbered]': a bit cumbersome, but unambiguous. FWIW, I give the
formats as folio, 4to, 8vo, 12mo etc. You never know what mischief that
degree sign might get up to...

If this anomaly persists, a query to OCLC might be in order.

Richard

BROWN UNIVERSITY  ::  PROVIDENCE, R.I. 02912  ::  401-863-1187
<Richard_Noble at Br <RICHARD_NOBLE at BROWN.EDU>own.edu>