[DCRM-L] Production method

Erin Blake erin.blake.folger at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 13:14:25 MDT 2018

Rest assured, others in the community feel the same!

DCRM(Manuscripts) avoids holograph altogether, other than a cross-reference
to "autograph" in the glossary and table of contents.

See DCRM(MSS) 1D1. Material type (physical, creative, and intellectual
status of manuscript) and 1D2. Method of production for permission to use
"manuscript" the way you want to, and acknowledgement that autograph status
and method of production are two different things. Available as a free
download at http://rbms.info/dcrm/dcrmmss/

Best wishes,

Erin

Erin C. Blake, Ph.D.  |  Head of Collection Information Services  |  Folger
Shakespeare Library  |  201 E. Capitol St. SE, Washington, DC, 20003  |
eblake at folger.edu  |  office tel. +1 202-675-0323  |  fax +1 202-675-0328