[DCRM-L] AMREMM and RDA

Erin Blake erin.blake.folger at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 07:35:50 MDT 2018

Except for expanding abbreviations, those examples are all already okay
with MARC and DCRM, so I don't think you have too much to worry about.
Separately bracketing elements was an ISBD change that was explicitly
brought into the DCRM suite with DCRM(G), for example.

Erin.

Erin C. Blake, Ph.D.  |  Head of Collection Information Services  |  Folger
Shakespeare Library  |  201 E. Capitol St. SE, Washington, DC, 20003  |
eblake at folger.edu  |  office tel. +1 202-675-0323  |  fax +1 202-675-0328
|  www.folger.edu