[DCRM-L] "Dummy..." at start of notes in old ESTC records?

Erin Blake erin.blake.folger at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 09:52:01 MST 2018

Thanks, John. Good to have confirmation that there was a reason, and that
it is no longer applicable.

Here's hoping that I remember to search DCRM-L archives the next time a
researcher asks.

Best,

Erin.

Erin Blake, Ph.D.  |  Senior Cataloger  |  Folger Shakespeare Library  |
201 E. Capitol St. SE, Washington, DC, 20003  |  eblake at folger.edu  |
office tel. +1 202-675-0323  |  www.folger.edu