[DCRM-L] signing oddity

Cates, Patrick cates at gts.edu
Wed Jan 31 10:10:33 MST 2018

Thanks Richard.

After looking some more this morning, I think it's from the same printer's
1501 Euagatoriu[m] (not in VD16, but OCLC 54327662 and 767794071 both
Cambridge). VD16 lists several editions with "Misse peculiares pro
itinerantibus" on the title page although it is missing from most of the
digitized copies I looked at. One of the CUD records notes that the Misse
is wanting and the other gives a collation ending d^8. I thought it was a
small quarto as well, but the chain lines are vertical.

Thanks,

Patrick

Patrick Cates
Library Manager/Technical Services Librarian
Christoph Keller, Jr. Library
General Theological Seminary
440 W. 21st Street
New York, NY 10011