[DCRM-L] RBMS PS Q4 Extent part 2

Kate Moriarty kate.moriarty at slu.edu
Tue Jun 12 14:45:14 MDT 2018

Sorry for the delay. Thanks for that explanation, Deborah, it makes a lot of sense. Persuading me otherwise achieved.

~Kate

[Saint Louis University]

Kate S. Moriarty, MSW, MLS
Rare Book Catalog Librarian

Associate Professor
Pius XII Memorial Library, Special Collections

3650 Lindell Blvd., #320-2
St. Louis, MO 63108

314-977-3024

kate.moriarty at slu.edu