[DCRM-L] Natural or gradual scale indicators for map cataloging

Ann Anderson aanderson at chicagobotanic.org
Thu May 10 07:59:01 MDT 2018

Ben Meadows offers this:

https://www.benmeadows.com/area-scale-with-dotted-squares_s_102354/?searchterm=36815077#mainProductBottom

Area Scale Gives Precise Readings with Equal Dotted Squares
Graduated Area Scale is calibrated to the following: 1"= 660 ft. = 1⁄8 mile. 1" = rod; 1" = 440 ft. = 1⁄12 mile; 1"=10/tenths. Central area has equal dotted squares. 1 dot = 0.1 acre; 25 ...<https://www.benmeadows.com/area-scale-with-dotted-squares_s_102354/?searchterm=36815077#mainProductBottom>
See more details »<https://www.benmeadows.com/area-scale-with-dotted-squares_s_102354/?searchterm=36815077#mainProductBottom>
Item #:102354

Ann Anderson