[DCRM-L] many, many misnumbered pages

Joan Milligan jmilligan1 at udayton.edu
Wed Jul 17 06:49:37 MDT 2019

Joan Milligan
Tue, Jul 16, 10:05 PM (10 hours ago)
to me
Thank you to Ted and Jessie for your explanations!

DCRM(B) Appendix G says to find letters expressed in the opposite case.
Therefore, I needed to find words with a lowercase "v" in medial positions,
which I did not do. I found the word “Cvmpliendo,” but Kathie pointed out
it is actually “CVmpliendo.” (I get it, although originally I didn’t see it
that way myself). After looking at several more pages, the only v's I see
are in the initial position. Is that what you expected?

Joan

Joan Milligan
Special Collections Cataloger
University of Dayton Libraries