[DCRM-L] What is this sign?

Reavis, Jean REAVIS at Grinnell.EDU
Wed Jul 24 08:32:21 MDT 2019

Uncle! What is this symbol?  This symbol is the sign of the table in 4s. In our copy the table is between A and B in the first part.
I am thinking fleuron, but want to be sure.
[cid:image001.png at 01D54202.B0B11220]

Poly-Olbion, or, A chorographicall description of tracts, riuers, mountaines, forests, and other parts of this renowned Isle of Great Britaine,
London :  Printed by H[umphrey] L[ownes] for Mathew Lownes: I. Browne: I. Helme, and I. Busbie,  1613.
First part has t.p. dated 1613 and second part 1622

Jean Reavis
Grinnell College Libraries
1111 6th Ave.,
Grinnell, IA 50112