[DCRM-L] Citation disappearance

Schneider, Nina nschneider at humnet.ucla.edu
Fri Jul 26 11:03:15 MDT 2019

HI Erin

Thanks! I really thought I had seen 23084 as a separate record. Regardless, I would appreciate two photos:

a photo of leaf C1v—
does the last line in the first column end in a colon or semi-colon? And what does the tail-piece look like?

a photo of the woodcut surrounding Canto V [leaf B5v]
23084 should/might have a lion on the left, facing left, with a dotted background; a dragon on the right, facing right, also with dotted background.

Thank you!

Nina