[DCRM-L] Determining bibliographical format

Moody, Honor M. honor_moody at harvard.edu
Fri Jun 14 12:00:02 MDT 2019

It’s not uncommon to see a bibliographic format meaning spine height in recon records in OCLC. If the only/primary difference between the OCLC description and the piece in hand is a difference in bibliographic format, and no height is given in cm, I’ve found it worthwhile to check the public catalog of the creating library (in case they updated locally), or to contact the library to confirm.

Honor