[DCRM-L] DCRM-L Digest, Vol 159, Issue 7

Cawelti, Andrea cawelti at fas.harvard.edu
Wed May 22 09:18:47 MDT 2019

Thank you Alice, that is actually quite helpful.  I wonder how many other formats offer this kind of personalization, like Almanacs do?  Always so interesting, to discover more unusual special collections items!
andrea
--
(Ms.) Andrea Cawelti
Ward Music Cataloger

Phone: (617) 998-5259
FAX: (617) 495-1376
E-mail: cawelti at fas.harvard.edu

Coordinator, MLA Sheet Music Interest Group

Houghton Library will be closing in August for renovation. For more information:
https://houghtonrenovation.library.harvard.edu/

Message: 1