[DCRM-L] [External] Re: Latinization of proper names

Stewart, Duncan R duncan-stewart at uiowa.edu
Fri Sep 6 12:49:54 MDT 2019

https://www.amazon.com/Nominum-Propriorum-Virorum-Mulierum-Populorum/dp/1166389928/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?keywords=Lexicon+Nominum+Virorum+et+Mulierum&qid=1567795726&s=gateway&sr=8-1-fkmr0
$35 in paper

From: DCRM-L <dcrm-l-bounces at lib.byu.edu> On Behalf Of Young, Stephen
Sent: Friday, September 06, 2019 12:32 PM
To: DCRM Users' Group <dcrm-l at lib.byu.edu>
Subject: [External] Re: [DCRM-L] Latinization of proper names

The printed book Lexicon nominum virorum et mulierum by Carl Egger is a terrific reference source for this. It's apparently available from AbeBooks, but I haven't found a digitized version..
https://la.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lexicon_Nominum_Virorum_et_Mulierum

Stephen R. Young
Rare Book Catalog Librarian
Beinecke Rare Book & Manuscript Library