[DCRM-L] Alma

Carpenter, Jane jfcarpenter at library.ucla.edu
Wed Sep 18 08:36:25 MDT 2019

I’d also be interested in hearing responses to Richard’s query—
Thanks—
Jane Carpenter
Special Collections Cataloger
UCLA Library Special Collections
jfcarpenter at library.ucla.edu<mailto:jfcarpenter at library.ucla.edu>

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 18, 2019, at 7:22 AM, Noble, Richard <richard_noble at brown.edu<mailto:richard_noble at brown.edu>> wrote:

Could those of you who have experience with Alma in the context of rare materials cataloging please advise me of what to look for in a presentation by representatives from ExLibris? Advice off the top of your head would be fine, and could be privately communicated if you think that advisable. We are currently a III Sierra user.

Many thanks -

BROWN UNIVERSITY  ::  PROVIDENCE, R.I. 02912  ::  401-863-1187
<Richard_Noble at Br<mailto:RICHARD_NOBLE at BROWN.EDU>own.edu<http://own.edu>>