[DCRM-L] Alma

Noble, Richard richard_noble at brown.edu
Wed Sep 18 08:21:45 MDT 2019

Could those of you who have experience with Alma in the context of rare
materials cataloging please advise me of what to look for in a presentation
by representatives from ExLibris? Advice off the top of your head would be
fine, and could be privately communicated if you think that advisable. We
are currently a III Sierra user.

Many thanks -

BROWN UNIVERSITY  ::  PROVIDENCE, R.I. 02912  ::  401-863-1187
<Richard_Noble at Br <RICHARD_NOBLE at BROWN.EDU>own.edu>