[DCRM-L] Cataloging fix

Sat Apr 11 13:28:00 MDT 2020

Ha! Thanks, Iris.

Deborah J. Leslie, M.A., M.L.S. | Folger Shakespeare Library | 201 East Capitol St., SE, Washington, DC 20003 | 202.675-0369 | djleslie at folger.edu | www.folger.edu
________________________________
From: DCRM-L [dcrm-l-bounces at lib.byu.edu] on behalf of O'Brien, Iris [Iris.O'Brien at bl.uk]
Sent: Saturday, April 11, 2020 05:45
To: DCRM Users' Group
Cc: info at olsonrarebooks.com
Subject: Re: [DCRM-L] Cataloging fix

The Missel Romain didn't look at all like a German imprint to me and Weller confirmed my suspicion. It was actually printed in the Netherlands, i.e. Amsterdam (see Weller here: https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=IdZSAAAAcAAJ&pg=PA52#v=onepage&q=missel%20romain&f=false<https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=IdZSAAAAcAAJ&pg=PA52#v=onepage&q=missel%20romain&f=false>)

Happy Easter Break!

Kind regards,
Iris

Iris O'Brien
Early Printed Collections Cataloguing and Processing Manager
The British Library
St Pancras
96 Euston Road
London