[DCRM-L] Help with problem subject heading

Bob Kosovsky bobkosovsky at nypl.org
Fri Aug 7 12:13:31 MDT 2020

Hi Nina,

What about: "Indians of North America" combined with "Stereotypes (Social
psychology) $v United States" ?

All the best,

Bob

Bob Kosovsky, Ph.D. -- Librarian, Rare Books and Manuscripts,
Music & Recorded Sound Division
The New York Public Library for the Performing Arts - Dorothy and Lewis B.
Cullman Center

40 Lincoln Center Plaza, New York, NY 10023

www.nypl.org