[DCRM-L] Help with problem subject heading

Margaret F. Nichols mnr1 at cornell.edu
Mon Aug 10 15:09:36 MDT 2020

I really like the idea of using “Noble savage stereotype” and “Noble savage stereotype in literature,” Matthew. Are you thinking of submitting a SACO proposal (or two) for these? It would be a great thing to do, if you have time.

Best regards,

Margaret

Margaret F. Nichols
Rare Materials Cataloging Coordinator