[DCRM-L] Fwd: [rules] FW: Task Force to Respond to the "Best Practices for Recording Faceted Chronological Data in Bibliographic Records" report

Brian Stearns brian.stearns at ualberta.ca
Tue Aug 18 14:27:00 MDT 2020

Hi all,

I have assumed from Honor the role of R.B.M.S. liaison to CC:DA.

Please see the forwarded call for comment on the CC:DA response to
S.A.C.'s Subcommittee on Faceted Vocabularies "Best Practices for Recording
Faceted Chronological Data
<https://alair.ala.org/bitstream/handle/11213/14591/Best%20Practices%20for%20Recording%20Faceted%20Chronological%20Data%20%28002%29.pdf?sequence=1&isAllowed=y>".

I do not think that there is anything of particular interest regarding rare
materials. Please share any comments by *Friday, 21 August*.

Thanks.

--
Brian Stearns
Cataloguing Librarian