[DCRM-L] Machine-press special collections

Mark Seidl marseidl at vassar.edu
Wed Jul 8 12:42:07 MDT 2020

Roughly 60-70% of my cataloging at Vassar involves post-1830 materials. The
categories include (not an exhaustive list):

   - Artist's and fine press books with an emphasis on the Hudson Valley
   - Vassar-related materials
   - Books by and about alumni/ae
   - Books by faculty
   - Books and other materials purchased to support particular courses
   - Printed bibles
   - Art and book dealers' catalogs

All best,

Mark Seidl