[DCRM-L] Hello from Sydney and potentially annoying question about DCRM (G)

Glenn Wells gwellsrbcourse at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 15:24:12 MDT 2020

Hi Erin,
Thanks a lot. This is helpful. I missed the distinction between Graphic
Materials and Rare Graphic Materials.
Out of interest, in what scenario do you imagine that the Archival
Materials provisions will be followed? I'm a bit stumped, as the Archival
Materials provisions seem to create a bit of a feedback loop back to DACS.
Thanks,
Glenn