[DCRM-L] [External] Re: Expanding the official scope of DCRM-L to rare materials description more broadly?

Matthew Ducmanas tuf82918 at temple.edu
Wed Jun 24 11:38:40 MDT 2020

More support here for such a change.

And yes, Francis, your suggestion to include the archive in the Web
Resources for the Rare Materials cataloger directory is spot on. We've
already discussed adding a subsection for relevant listservs. Should be
added in the near future- thanks for the reminder!

Matt

--
*Matthew Ducmanas*
*Special Collections Cataloging Librarian*

*Cataloging & Metadata ServicesTemple University Libraries215-204-2057*