[DCRM-L] Errata leaves at end of volume

Jones, Angela arjones at mail.smu.edu
Wed Mar 4 07:21:53 MST 2020

Richard,

Thank you so much for all the information! Since I am doing original cataloging of this work on OCLC, I will definitely include a copy-specific note field about the cancel leaves.

Thank you again,
Angela

Angela Jones
Head of Technical Services
Underwood Law Library, Dedman School of Law
Southern Methodist University
P.O. Box 750354
Dallas, TX 75275-0354
214-768-1827