[DCRM-L] Foam Book Cradles -- Recommendations and Suppliers

Martha McTear mmctear at ucsb.edu
Fri Mar 13 16:32:46 MDT 2020

After taking a few classes at London Rare Books School (and at the Senate
House Library where they use them), I really prefer these:

https://www.universityproducts.com/norfolk-book-sofa.html

You can squish them into the right position for each item and not worry
about things sliding around.

Martha McTear
*Special Research Collections Cataloger/Metadata Librarian*
Pronouns: she/her/hers
University of California, Santa Barbara
Santa Barbara, CA 93016-9010
(805) 893-5859