[DCRM-L] online courses or training opportunities/resources

Karen Nelson karenjnelson at uvic.ca
Wed Mar 18 09:05:26 MDT 2020

Hi, everyone;

Special Collections cataloguing is on my horizon, and since institutional shutdown is a distinct possibility, I'm trying to locate some training materials or opportunities which might be available at short notice. This is such a great opportunity for uninterrupted study! No cloud without its [somewhat tarnished] silver lining.

Of course, I will reconnoiter the RBMS website, but just in case anyone knows of anything else for the newbie, I'd be happy to hear from them.

Thanks!