[DCRM-L] online courses or training opportunities/resources

Henry Raine hraine at nyhistory.org
Wed Mar 18 09:16:50 MDT 2020

I recommend the LIbrary Juice Academy online classes. There are 20 classes
being offered in April: http://libraryjuiceacademy.com/courses.php Not
directly related to DCRM cataloging, to be sure, but useful for any
21st-century librarian. I've taken a number of LJA classes and they've been
very good and informative.

Best,
Henry

--
Henry Felix Raine
Director of the Library Digital Program and Institutional Digital Repository

Voice: 212-485-9257
Email: henry.raine at nyhistory.org
digitalcollections.nyhistory.org

--