[DCRM-L] November OCLC Virtual AskQC Office Hour: You are invited!

Ann Anderson aanderson at chicagobotanic.org
Tue Nov 3 06:25:33 MST 2020

Hi Jay,

I'm unable to attend either session but will gladly view the recording. Will that be available even if I do not register for the event?
Thanks.

​

Ann Anderson

Library Technical Services Manager

Chicago Botanic Garden

1000 Lake Cook Road

Glencoe, Illinois 60022

847-835-8381

aanderson at chicagobotanic.org

www.chicagobotanic.org/library​<http://www.chicagobotanic.org/library%E2%80%8B>
We cultivate the power of plants to sustain and enrich life.