[DCRM-L] Transcription question: why is our small "s" always an "s" but our small "i" is sometimes a "j"?

Robert Maxwell robert_maxwell at byu.edu
Sat Apr 10 21:47:09 MDT 2021

On the wish list would be not only a signal for alphabetization but also for keyword searches to realize that in a particular case "u" or "v" should produce "correct" results whichever letter the user types.

Bob

Robert L. Maxwell
Ancient Languages and Special Collections Cataloger
6728 Harold B. Lee Library
Brigham Young University
Provo, UT 84602
(801)422-5568