[DCRM-L] RBMS BSC Upcoming Webinar: Cool Things We’ve Cataloged Lightning Talks

Tuttle, Jonathan jtuttle at richmond.edu
Wed Aug 11 10:38:29 MDT 2021

Cool Things We’ve Cataloged Lightning Talks, September 9, 2021 at 12PST/3EST

The RBMS Bibliographic Standards Committee’s Program Planning Group will be holding the first of its “Cool Things We’ve Cataloged” Lightning Talks on Thursday, September 9, 2021 at 12 PST/1 MST /2 CST/3 EST.

In this webinar, Kaydian Campbell, Julie Christenson, Anna M. Ferris, Felicia Piscitelli, Naomi Shiraishi, and Amanda Sprochi will be discussing  interesting and challenging collections or items that they have cataloged. These include a collection of Yiddish recordings, a collection of Holocaust materials, a rare book librarian and refugee’s collection, a German hymnal, Japanese historical maps, and a 15th-century Qur’an.

Please register here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/15HfGy_bC45iL1CHoCnVK33DFe-NUdrs9E2LsREzMSYg/prefill> for the login information.

Jonathan Tuttle
Special Formats Cataloging Librarian
University of Richmond