[DCRM-L] RBMS BSC Upcoming Webinar: Cool Things We’ve Cataloged Lightning Talks

Matthew C. Haugen mch2167 at columbia.edu
Wed Aug 11 10:41:13 MDT 2021

Hi all,

As discussed on PCCList, if the registration link doesn't work for you, try
removing "prefill?urp=gmail_link" from the end of the URL or use this link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/15HfGy_bC45iL1CHoCnVK33DFe-NUdrs9E2LsREzMSYg/

Matthew

--
Matthew C. Haugen
Rare Book Cataloger | Columbia University Libraries