[DCRM-L] EXLIBRIS (ALMA / PRIMO VE) Libraries

Rich, Allison allison_rich at brown.edu
Mon Aug 16 09:32:49 MDT 2021

Hello all cataloguers and those who are Exlbris (Alma / Primo) libraries.

We are going live with our new database (we were a III library).

I have some best practices questions, workaround questions within Exlibris'
limitations, and other questions for which Exlibris does not seem to work
for special collections libraries.

I don't necessarily want to start a discussion on this list, but I would be
interested in hearing from some list members offline. If I can pick your
brain for some information (and maybe some mini ranting), I would be most
appreciative.

Many thanks and I look forward to hearing from you,
Allison

--
"Outside of a dog,

Allison Rich