[DCRM-L] help with a book term

Mike Garabedian m.garabedian at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 13:24:14 MST 2021

Some variant terms are listed here:
https://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh91003975.html#concept

Although it typically refers to two-volumes-in-one, I am fairly certain
I've seen *tête-bêche* used to describe one book in a single volume, just
upside-down when you get halfway through. Though for the purposes of
avoiding confusion, perhaps *upside-down, reversible*, or *turn-around *is
the way to go.

Sincerely,
MG
--