[DCRM-L] Program planning for rare materials catalogers

Estelle X estellejoyet at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 08:54:38 MST 2021

Christine, I've been working on a bibliography project with
non-cataloguers. It's interesting to see where the needs of these
specialized scholars intersect with some of the cataloguing standards that
we use. I can't commit to anything right, but I'd like to see
programming across disciplines, that is : cataloguers working with
non-cataloguers.

Estelle

--
Estelle